Randall Scott Kreeger, a 49-year-old resident of Koreatown, was last seen alive at his home in the 3300 block of James M. Wood Boulevard on Saturday, November 23, at around 11:00 a.m.
3348 James M. Wood Blvd
The following day at 3:25 p.m., his friends reported him missing when he did not show up to a social event. They had visited his home where they saw blood and some furniture out of place in an obvious scene of foul play.
Fountain & Vine, where Kreeger’s car was found.
Kreeger’s car was later located by the corner of Fountain Avenue and Vine Avenue in Hollywood, and the occupants in the car were detained. His body was eventually found inside a trash dumpster in the 1800 block of Garfield Place in East Hollywood.
1800 block of Garfield Place in East Hollywood
Merdan Haydarov, a 19-year-old resident of Hollywood and a native of Turkmenistan, was arrested and booked on a murder charge with bail set at $1,000,000. The motive for the killing appears to have been robbery.
Kreeger has been described by the coroner’s office as a white male with brown hair and gray eyes. He stood 6 feet tall and weighed 165 pounds. His date of death appears likely to have been November 23 (Saturday).
- Trader Joe’s Recall: Potential Salmonella in Pacific Gold Red Onion
- Apple surpasses Aramco to become world’s most valuable company
- Father of UFC’s Khabib Nurmagomedov Dies From COVID-19
- Video: Man Shot During Protest Over “La Jornada” Statue in New Mexico
- Kelly Clarkson Files For Divorce From Husband Brandon Blackstock